SRINAGAR — An eighteen-year-old boy allegedly died by suicide after consuming poisonous substance at his home in Shogpora village of central Kashmir’s Budgam district on intervening night of Tuesday and Wednesday.
Quoting an unnamed official, KDC reported that the youth identified as Danish Ahmad Kumar son of Farooq Ahmad Kumar resident of Shogpora village consumed some poisonous substance at his home. He was immediately rushed to a nearby hospital, where doctors declared him dead.
Meanwhile, police have taken cognizance of the incident and have registered a case under various sections of law and taken up further investigations in this regard, the official added. (KDC)