Srinagar: The National Investigation Agency (NIA) has filed a charge sheet in the February 2019 Pulwama attack case in which 40 Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) personnel were killed.
The 13,500-page charge sheet was filed on Tuesday before a special NIA court in Jammu.
The agency has named 19 people who it says carried out the attack. Notably, only six of the accused have been arrested so far and six others have already been killed.
Those named include seven Pakistani nationals: Jaish-e-Mohammad (JeM) chief Masood Azhar, his brothers Rauf Asghar Alvi and Ammar Alvi, IED experts Mohd Kamran and Mohd Ismail, Qari Yasir (killed) and slain JeM militant Muhammad Umar Farooq.
Others named include Adil Ahmed Dar, the suicide bomber who actually carried out the attack, and one Pulwama female, Insha Jan.
Officials said the charge sheet has digital evidence like pictures, chats and call details of those involved in the attack.
The 19 people named by the NIA in its charge sheet are:
1. Masood Azhar Alvi (52), Pakistan
2. Rouf Asgar Alvi (47), Pakistan
3. Ammar Alvi (46), Pakistan
4. Shakir Bashir (24), Kakapora Pulwama
5. Insha Jan (22), Kakapora Pulwama
6. Peer Tariq Ahmed Shah (53), Kakapora Pulwama
7. Waiz-ul-Islam (20), Srinagar
8. Mohd Abbas Rather (31), Kakapora Pulwama
9. Bilal Ahmed Kuchhey (28), Hajibal Lalhar Pulwama
10. Mohd Iqbal Rather (25), Charar-e-Shareef Budgam
11. Mohd Ismail (25), Pakistan
12. Sameer Ahmad Dar (22), Kakapora Pulwama
13. Ashaq Ahmed Nengroo (33), Rajpura Pulwama
14. Adil Ahmed Dar (21), Kakapora Pulwama (Killed)
15. Muhammad Umar Farooq (24), Pakistan (Killed)
16. Mohd Kamran Ali (25), Pakistan (Killed)
17. Sajjad Ahmed Bhat (19), Bijbehara Anantnag (Killed)
18. Mudasir Ahmad Khan (24), Awantipora Pulwama (Killed)
19. Qari Yasir, Pakistan (Killed)
With inputs from agencies